Thursday, October 25, 2012

They ain't just for Holding up Pants Anymore!!!

Hey Boos!!! This past weekend I had a burning desire to go thrifting. I woke up on Saturday and it was my first thought....Goodwill. I felt like a kid that got their allowance and I was itching to spend mine thrifting. My daughter went thrifting with me and found a bunch of stuff for herself, but I only found some great belts that didn't fit, so I decided these belts would be great necklaces.

Belt/Necklace: Value Village

Now that I know a great belt can also be a great necklace, I have tried to make every belt in my closet a necklace. I have lost it, but I will do a lot of stuff in the name of fashion. I'll even sell my Momma's TV like Gator in Jungle Fever. "I smoked the TV Momma"...LOL!



 
Belt/Necklace: Belt from a Jumpsuit in my closet
 
 
When looking for your new belt/necklace make sure that there is a hook or clamp on the belt. If there isn't a hook or clamp on the belt, you can purchase some at your local craft store or dollar store.
 
 
 




Belt/Necklace: Value Village

Vain Moment: Every compliment I received about the necklace went straight to my head, because they said what I thought. I'm like Smokey "I got mind control over Dibo"..LOL!!!
Until the next blog. Miracles & Blessings







 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment