Wednesday, December 5, 2012

So your back from OuterSpace!!!



Happy Hump Day!!! This seems like a great day to return. I know that I have been away, but I felt like after Hurricane Sandy I needed to take a break, because there were more important things going on in the world besides me. I know that I do like all things to be about me...lol, but I know they aren't so I took a little break to get some clarity. However, I have returned and with a different out look for the blog so there will be changes, but good changes.

I have a few pictures from the time I was gone. I felt like since I must get dressed I might as well look good. If you are following me on Instagram (SN: Instagram is my new favorite addiction, and I am not ashamed to say it.) then you have viewed some of these pictures already.


I loved my paisley skinny pants and I got to thrift  in some great leggings.
 
It took me forever to wear the jeans now I want to wear them once a week, but I don't.
 
Finally wore my wedge sneakers, and they made me feel real bad ass.
 
Bought this skirt in NY and I feel the same way about it now that I did when I purchased it..love!

Had to wear this fur vest that I got last year for $14 and my election day dance.

My great blazer that I bought when thrifting. If you don't remember check out the HappyThrift Day blog. I tried to do the click her to view the pic, but it didn't work. If you know how to do it help a sista out.

Shout out to the Soldiers, while wearing my Dereon military jacket.
 
 Since I was gone several events took place, so let me get them all out at the end of  my speech like an acceptance speak at an awards show. Happy Halloween, hope you ate as much candy as possible and brought out the kid inside of you. Congratulations Mr. President, so proud of him and the American people for just voting. Happy Thanksgiving, I hope that your bellies were filled with food and your hearts were filled with love from being with your families. I pray that Black Friday didn't make you crazy and you got lots of great purchases.



Until the next blog. Miracles & Blessings.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment