Monday, October 8, 2012

Baby I'ma be your Motivation!!!

It's Monday time to make the donuts, so git up git out and git somethin. The somethin I got this morning was a burst of cold air. Fall has made its presence known in the Queen City and I wanted to ignore it and stay in my bed.

 
Jacket: Thrifted, Shirt&Jeans:Conway
Shoes: Shoe Show, Purse: Cato
 

I am glad I ignored the feeling of staying home, because if I missed work I would have missed the surprise waiting for me. Steve at my job who is a healthy eater, was wearing a great camouflage jacket. SN: One day I would like to be like Steve, but I am enjoying cake, chips, and Pepsi to much for today to be that day. I told Steve how great he looked in his jacket, and he told me it was me who inspired the jacket. I have my own camouflage jacket that I wear a lot, because camo is the new black to me.
 
 
 
 
If you know me you know that I am extra vain and I got a big ego (in my Beyonce voice.) However, this wasn't a moment when my head swelled up and popped. It made me feel good that someone would like at me and be inspired. There was a time I didn't have the confidence I have now, and instead of inspiring someone else I could only be inspired.
 

 
Vain Moment: To every person that has played a part in shaping the confident woman that I am today, I say Thank You.
 
Until the next blog. Miracles & Blessings





No comments:

Post a Comment