Monday, October 1, 2012

The Wheels on the Bus, Go Round and Round!!

Happy Monday Party People!! I hope that everyone enjoyed their weekend. My weekend was spent in search for a new car, and I am still in search. These folks act like they don't know a sista got a shopping addiction (sniff, sniff, scratch, scratch.) I can't spend all my little pennies on an expensive car, because Momma need new shoes and my baby girl needs a new wig.

Since I am without a vehicle I had to take the bus to work, but I am a New Yorker I am use to public transportation, so I thought I was going to be fine. Girlfriend-Boos, I was so wrong, the first day I take the bus it rains and I only had one umbrella to share between myself and my little princess. This country living of driving everywhere has spoiled me and I wanted to cry right at the bus stop.
 
 
 
Two things saved me from a complete meltdown. 1st: My princess who sang a song she made up about the rain falling on her shoes. 2nd: I realized I had been through worst things than waiting for the bus, so I put my big girl panties on and got over myself. I love that at 30 something God is still growing me up.
 
 
Jacket: Dots, Shirt: Fashion to Figure
Jeans: Dots, Necklace: Dots, Shoes:Rainbow
 
Vain Moment:  I figure if I am going to ride the bus I might as well look good.
 
 
Until the next blog. Miracles & Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment