Saturday, October 6, 2012

Absent Minded in Charlotte!!!

Hey Party People!! I had an interesting day, and now I am ready for bed. Today I headed out to attend the Swapanista event in Charlotte. Always looking for an opportunity to get dressed, I put on something fabulous but comfy.
 
 
Shirt: Walmart, Skirt:Dots, Shoes & Purse: Ross
 
Crazy face, but great accessories.
 
Once the ladies and I get to the Venue we realize it looks pretty empty, and we might need to pull a Houdini and make a quick getaway. Being the generous person that I am...lol, I decide I will go inside to scope out the scene. Once inside I am advised that the event is not until next week...BUMMER! I messed up and thought today was the 13th of October, but I should've known because I paid my rent yesterday. SN: I hate paying rent, but I love having some place to live. I can't win.

All was not lost and Toya didn't waste her gas..shout out to Toya and KiKi for being troopers. I was able to network, which is always a plus and good for business. Then we spent the rest of the day eating, window shopping, and taking pictures. I guess next week we will try it again, but today it's just another crazy day in the life of Tan O.
 




 
 


 Vain Moment: Now I get to look drop dead gorgeous two weeks in a row.
 
 
Until the next blog. Miracles & Blessings







2 comments: