Monday, October 15, 2012

Pink is the New Black!!!


Happy Monday!!! I hope that everyone had the best weekend. I got to do a little shopping so my weekend was great. As we all know October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and every where I turn I see pink, and who doesn't love pink. I wanted to do my part in supporting and promoting the fight against breast cancer, so today I wore my favorite shirt and my little ladies wore their pink shirts. SN: I snatched them from playing to take this picture and they were very patient with their Mommy.


They are the cutest. I love them so much.
 

Sometimes as women in the course of our busy lives of being wives, mothers, sisters, daughters, friends, doctors, chefs, and everything else we forget about ourselves. In order to be there for our family and friends we must be there for ourselves first. Ladies make sure you are helping with the fight against breast cancer by educating yourselves and everyone around you. If you have any questions or concerns consult your physician.
 
 
Tees Shirt: Torrid
 
Let us not let the fight be in vain, because our lives depend on it.
 
 
Until the next blog. Miracles & Blessings
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment