Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Thrift Day!!


I love the last Wednesday of every month, but this Wednesday was extra special. It was over 80 degrees in Charlotte. I got to enjoy the summer weather, wore a sundress, and went thrifting.

 
Dress: Conway, Sandals: Target
 
The last Wednesday of every month Value Village a local thrift store in Charlotte has 50% off their merchandise. After work my girlfriend and I headed there with her 4 year old and my 8 year old. Let's just say that was the worst idea, because you know with kids unless it's about them they could careless. In order to stop all the complaining we left sooner than I wanted to leave, but I managed to grab two pieces that I love.
 

     They don't look like much, but a Diva got plans.

 
Vain Moment: Once I got home I paraded around in front of my mirror telling myself how good I looked in my blazer  .
 
 
     Until the next blog. Miracles & Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment