Thursday, April 11, 2013

War at Work!!!

Hey Boos!!! Today I felt like I was going to war at work. Recently my uncle passed and I went to his funeral in NY. I had three days of bearevement, and was told to bring a letter back from the funeral home. I returned to work this week with my letter and my job is now playing with my money, because I haven't gotten paid for my bearevement days. I felt like going to the HR office and pulling a Biggie Smalls  (Kick in the door, wavin' the four-four. All you heard was Poppa don't hit me no more...lol!) I didn't pull a Biggie, but if they don't have my money by Monday I might be pulling a Cleo from Set it Off. I am just joking, but I am serious about my money. All in all I was upset about  my money, but I pulled off my camo outfit of the day. This look has definitely been mine and others favorite look.
 
 Shirt & Belt: Catos, Pants& Sunnies:Dots,
Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory
 
I see a lot of bloggers do this pose, so I wanted to try it and it was an epic fail...lol!
If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.
 
Guys pray for me, so I don't go crazy at work
 
Until the next blog. Miracles & Blessings





No comments:

Post a Comment