Monday, April 8, 2013

I'm so Fatigued!!!!

Hey Boos!!! I have recently been going through my closet and I realized I have so many camouflage/ fatigue pieces. I decided to do a whole week of wearing camo. If you want to join the armed forces of camo wearers and show me your looks, you can use Instagram under the hash tag #tocamo. Next week I will try and do the trend black and white. Sorry that the pictures aren't the best, but soon come (that is how my brother in law says it) I will have a camera and will be off my phone.




Blazer: Thrifted, Shirt & Pants:Dots,
Shoes: Dress for Success, Necklace: My Sister
 

 


 Kiara sneaking in my picture.
 
The best part of my day and I being silly.

 We always have each others back.
 
 
Until the next blog. Miracles & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment