Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Armed with Accessories!!!

Hey Boos!!! We are officially in day 3 of camo week and I am super proud of myself for sticking to my commitment of posting all week. Today I loved my accessories, and not often do I show them off, but today I had to do at least one shot of them. I got a lot of compliments at work today, which made me feel like my ensemble...lol was great.

Jacket:Thrifted, Tank Top: Walmart, Pants: Conway
 
I love these shoes to pieces, got them from Target.
 I have the fattest feet, I need foot liposuction...lol!!!
 
Hated this picture, but I wanted to embrace the things that I don't like in the picture.
 
 Accessories: Dots (I am in Love with Love.)
Loved my face in this shot I see history in my face.
 


 
My daughter said I looked like a little girl in this picture,
 and if I look a little younger I want the world to see it.
 
Until the next blog. Miracles & Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment