Saturday, April 13, 2013

Casualtie of Shoes!!!

Hey Boos!!! Today is my last post for camo week and I made it, but I thought I was going to go AWOL. Friday is my off day, so I didn't get dressed for work. I was in mommy mode and that didn't consist of anything camo. I wanted to make sure I went through with the complete week, so I got up today and did the darn thing.  I wanted to showcase some shoes I purchased two years ago and never wore, but baby when I tell you the shoes were murder on my feet I almost didn't make it. Can you say God bless all the people that wear shoes to small for their feet..lol!!! I didn't take a lot of pictures, because I had to go soak my feet, but I am sure we have all been there.

 
Blazer & Necklace: Thrifted, Shirt: Dots
Pants: Conway, Shoes: Shoe Trends, Sunnies: Dollar Tree
 
Do you see the pain in my face? ROTFL
 
Until the next blog. Miracles & Blessings
 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment