Friday, January 11, 2013

Infecting the World * Smile



It's my first post since the New Year, so Happy New Year Boos!!! The year is starting off great for me and I pray that it is the same or better for you guys. Today is Smile Friday and I wanted to share some of the things that brought a smile to my lovely face over the last couple of weeks.


 
The return of the McRib, and getting an extra one for a dollar. (YUM)
 
The happiness on my daughter's face from a new furry hat. She loves hats.
 
My onesie pajama. I am actually wearing it now. It's so comfortable

Seeing a deer in my backyard. It's there look between the trees.

Rocquelle mentioning me twice on her blog.
 
Seeing the curl pattern of my natural hair.
 
My DIY tee shirt necklace.

My crochet braids, that have been giving me the best hair days.

The mannequin I saw in the mall that was giving the best pose.
 
 
Now that I am smiling all over again. I would love to smile with you. Please share with me your smile moments.
 
Until the next blog. Miracles & Blessings
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment