Saturday, January 12, 2013

Date Night -{OOTN}

Hey Boos! So me and the best part of my day AKA my Hubby had a date night and I was super excited. I have been dying to see Django and eat at Red Lobster after seeing the commercials on TV for the 30 shrimp, every dang on day. (SN: This is why I couldn't start my diet.)


I forgot I am not a spring chicken, and didn't take a nap before my date. In the middle of dinner I became real sleepy, so date night was cut short. Django, will have to wait until next week, but this is good because we needed to start having date night.
 
 
 
Jacket:Dots, Tee Shirt:Old Navy, Shorts:Ross, Tights:EBay, Shoes: Target

 
Vain Moment: I thought I looked extra funky in these tights, but the truth is they wouldn't go up past my thighs and my shorts were the only thing holding them up....lol!!!
 
Until the next blog. Miracles & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment