Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Welcome to the Life and Times of Tan O!!

I am Tan which is short for Tanya, and welcome to my loud crazy life. I am a lover of many things, and fashion is on the list. I know that there are a million fashion blogs out there (I read them), but I just wanted to throw my two cents in the collection plate (let the church say "Amen").




 I'm a city Diva (New York City) that is, but I currently live in the country "Charlotte, NC." Feeling out of touch with people to talk about fashion, all things over the top, and extra with on a daily basis I decided to start this blog. I wrote a "Things to Do" list before my next birthday and starting this blog was one of the things, so thank you for coming aboard my new journey. Hopefully, we learn a lot from each other and have a great time in the process.

 

Sit back, strap yourself in, and enjoy the ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment