Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Who has Double Ds?


Hey Boos!!! I love reading the blog The Fashionista Next Door, which is created by Eboni a friend in my head. Every Friday she does a Style Me Friday challenge that I love. Although, I love the looks I never enter, so I decided I would get in on the fun. Last Friday the challenge was Denim on Denim. I know it's late, but who comes to a party early, so I am fashionably late.



 
Shirt: Salvation Army, Jeans & Sunnies: Dots
Purse & Shoes: Citi Trend, Necklace: Fashion Bug
 
 

 
I truly felt super sexy and beautiful today in this outfit. I  even wore my lavender tint lipstick from Nicka K and baby that was all she wrote.
 
 
My sons hat. Why do I always try and look hard?
 
 Thank you Eboni for bringing this challenge to the masses. Trust this won't be my last Style Me Friday or Tuesday...lol!!!
 
 
 
Until the next blog. Miracles & Blessings
 
 
 
 
 
 


 


2 comments:

  1. Love this post! I have Double D's too and came fashionably late to the party :-) Love your outfit, your son's hat and the necklace too (are those pearls?)!

    http://pinktopieces.wordpress.com/category/style-me-friday/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I love your Double Ds post too. The necklace I was wearing was pearls and chains. The next time I will take a closer shot.

      Delete