Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Juice I got Enough to go Around!!!

Hey Boos!!!I recently watched a documentary named Fat Sick and Nearly Dead . The documentary is about juicing, detoxing, and changing your body & health by juicing. Joe Cross the narrator and star of this documentary lost 90lbs after juicing for 60 days. He also was able to stop taking the enormous amounts of pills he was taking due to his autoimmune disease.
 

After viewing the documentary I was inspired. I recruited some of my coworkers to take on the challenge, and here we are juicing for 60 days. I am on day 2 of the challenge, and I decided to blog and vlog my journey.




Below I am posting information on my juice for the day.

4 Cabbage Leaves
2 Kale Leaves
1/2 Pineapple
Golden Delicious Apple
Red Delicious Apple
2 Stalks of Celery
1/4 of Lemon
I recommend that you only do half of the 1/2 of the pineapple because it was very sweet.
 
 
 GE Juicer
 


There is a lot of great information in the documentary and I recommend you watch it, and see what it is about. This documentary can be viewed on Netflix, Hulu, and I believe on YouTube. If you decide to watch it let me know what you think.

 
Until the next blog. Miracles & Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment